Cedar chips are a bi-product of lumber production. An organic material, it offers a beautiful touch for landscaping and gardening. Cedar Chips are long-lasting and allow for:
- Highlighting and separation of trees from the rest of the border
- Creating beautiful pathways or raised garden beds
- Reducing water evaporation and minimizing the need for watering
- Optimizing soil microbiology with very little effort
- Feeding the complex soil ecology with concentrated sources of carbon
It can be sold in small quantities.