Alder and Maple Bark Mulch is a bi-product of debarking alder and maple logs. It comes from shredding or chipping the exterior bark of Alder and Maple trees. Organic and nutrient-rich, it is an ideal material for landscaping and gardening projects.
Bark mulch helps to:
- Reduce water use by up to 50%
- Smother weed seedlings and make weeds easier to pull.
- Keep soil loose and absorbent, avoiding water run off.
- Prevent erosion that depletes nutrients and pollutes lakes and streams.
- Feed plants and the life that keeps plants healthy
It can be sold in small quantities.